Topics Map > Service Catalog
Networking Printing - Installing Campus Printers on Windows computers
First check to see if the UW-Stout Campus Printer Installer Utility is installed on computer.
Windows 10 - In the search for Windows box type UW-Stout Campus Printer Installer and click desktop app in the search results
Window 8 - Click the windows button and search for UW-Stout Campus Printer installer and click on the application to launch it
Window 7 - Go to Start and search for UW-Stout Campus Printer and click on the application to launch it
If installed, launch the UW-Stout campus printer installer utility and skip to step 4
To Install Utility:
- Click on UW-Stout Campus Printer Installer Utility
- Click "Install" and follow prompts to install utility
- When installation is complete, the Printer Installation window will open
- Choose the building where printer is located and put in room number if known. Then click the "Search button". Note: If room is unknown you can click search and it will list printers for the building.
- Check the box next to the printers that you want to install and click "Install Printers" at bottom of window.
Put in firstname.lastname@example.org if prompted for login
Be patient; the utility is downloading drivers and installing the printer on your computer.
- When Installation is complete message box will let you know. "OK".
- The selected printer is now installed.
TIP: The print install utility can be used to install other campus printers at a later time. Go to Start Menu to launch the "UW-Stout Campus Printer Installer".