Topics Map > Service Catalog > Business Systems, Campus Applications and Databases Services > Enterprise content management
ImageNow: Capture Profile Batch Mode
This article will show how to setup printing options for printing many documents into ImageNow at one time and index them separately.
We will setup the batch mode option here.
- You can setup as many capture profiles as you need.
- You are the only one that can see them.
- Capture profile options are stored in an "inscan.xml" file on your computer for each user.
- Log into the ImageNow/Perceptive Content desktop client.
- If you don't have the Capture option, please contact the Technology Help Desk.
- Point to the down arrow next to Capture and click to see the drop down menu.
- Select Manage Capture Profiles.
Default settings are:
- Import from disk - Single Mode
- Import from disk - Batch Mode
- ImageNow Printer - Single Mode
The New Capture Profile dialog box will appear. You can adjust the settings as follows:
- Click on the General tab at the top of the dialog box.
- Name: Suggested name is ImageNow Printer - Batch Mode (or something that makes sense to you).
- Source: Click on the down arrow and choose ImageNow Printer.
- Mode: Click the down arrow and choose Batch.
- Workflow Send to: Leave as None.
- Workflow Send to: If documents need further processing, click the down arrow and choose the workflow queue the documents need to go to for processing.
At the top of the New Capture Profile dialog box, click Batch.
- At the top of the New Capture Profile dialog box, click Document Keys.
- Double click System Drawer for a list of drawers you have permissions to.
- Click on one of the drawers.
- This provides added security until your documents are indexed/filed.
The ImageNow Printer-Batch Mode has been added to the list and ready to use. Click Close