Topics Map > Service Catalog > Business Systems, Campus Applications and Databases Services > Enterprise content management
ImageNow WebNow: Customize Document Window
This document will show how to customize the document window.
Customize the default WebNow Window
This is the default WebNow screen.
- The view button is used to make adjustments.
Activate the document Properties Pane.
- Click on View and then choose Properties.
Activate the Actions Pane
- Click View and choose Actions
- The action options will be different depending on if the document is being viewed in the Documents or Workflow view.
- Click on View and choose Thumbnails
The panes can be adjusted as necessary.