Topics Map > Service Catalog > Business Systems, Campus Applications and Databases Services > Enterprise content management
ImageNow: Email Documents
Here we will talk about the email option in Perceptive Content/ImageNow.
- Emailing documents isn't recommended from Perceptive Content/ImageNow
- Microsoft Outlook tends to lock up after sending an email
- We have determined that this is a Microsoft Outlook problem
- However, we don't have a resolution for this problem at this time
- Finding an alternative way of informing people where their documents are is recommended.
- Documents can be emailed at the drawer or workflow queue level.
- Emailing documents is a permission that is drawer specific.
When the document is open, click the email icon.
- Profile options
- Default: MultiPgTIFF w/Doc Keys
- Some options are permissions based
- Select the desired profile
- Method Options
- Default: Attachment
- Experience URL
- ImageNow Link
- Select the desired method
- Format Options
- Default: Multi-page TIFF for each item
- Individual files
- Multi-page TIFF for each item
- Single PDF
- Select the desired format
- Annotations option
- Default: Current view
- Current view
- No annotations
- Select the desired option