Topics Map > Service Catalog > Business Systems, Campus Applications and Databases Services > Reporting
Hyperion -- Bindows™ screen when trying to log in
When the Bindows screen is displayed when trying to log into the Hyperion site, change the Compatibility View settings on Internet Explorer (IE) to include wisconsin.edu
First, go into task manager and end all iexplore.exe processes. This ensures that all Internet Explorer processes are closed completely so that your changes will take effect the next time you open Internet Explorer.
- Open Task Manager (CTRL+ ALT + DEL and click on Start Task Manager), and click on the Processes tab
- Click on the Image name column header to sort
- If there are any iexplore.exe processes out there, right click on each one and select “End Process”. Do this until no iexplore.exe processes are active. If you’ve been having issues, there may be several hanging out there.
Now we will set Compatibility View settings so that the wisconsin.edu site will always use compatibility mode. The easiest way to do this is as follows:
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click on the gear icon and select Compatibility View Settings
- Type “wisconsin.edu” in the “Add this website box” and click the Add button. Then click the Close button.
- Close Internet Explorer, and then reopen and try going to the Hyperion site. It should load.