Topics Map > Service Catalog > DataCenter Services > Storage
Map Network Drive - Apple
Help Apple users map network drive to StoutFS
1. In Finder, choose "GO" and choose "Connect to Server" (Keyboard shortcut ⌘+ K)
- StoutFS - Type in one of the following StoutFS = smb://stoutfs.uwstout.edu/username$
- Departmental Network drives: Math, CSTEM, GIS, CT Photo, and CT CMG network drives.
- Please refer to Mapping student shared drives - network paths
2. Once you know your network path type it in to server address
3. Click "Connect"
4. When prompted put in UW-Stout username and password
TIP: To make it easier to connect to the computer in the future, select “Remember this password in my keychain” to add your user name and password for the computer to your keychain.