Topics Map > AccessStout > Access
AccessStout (StoutShare): Delegate Access for VIEWING Schedules and Grades
How to give friends or relatives access to schedules and grades in Access Stout (StoutShare)
Delegate access via StoutShare is for viewing information like grades, schedules and financial account information only; this process will not authorize the making of payments.
This process will allow a student, using a delegate's email address, to generate a security key that will be emailed to the delegate. That email will also have additional instructions for the delegate to enter the key and create a new password.
How to set up delegate access to allow viewing of grades, class schedules, and financial account information (courtesy of Registration and Records)
Forgotten delegate login information
Login credentials (username and password) for delegates are unrecoverable. The student must re-initiate the process from the beginning to reestablish access and new credentials.
Where to log in
Access Stout Share (link for delegates to access the StoutShare to view information)
- If you encounter a white/blank page after creating your StoutShare username and password and accessing the system for the first time, please close your browser. Then click on this link and login using your new credentials.
- If you encounter a "not authorized" error the first time you try accessing a StoutShare page, please sign out (in the upper right-hand corner of the page) and sign in again using this link.
- If after clicking on Stout Share, the delegate clicks on an item, "Student Class Schedule" for example, and sees a blank screen or gets an "Access Denied" message, please log out and log back in.
- Try a different web browser. Internet Explorer is recommended. Chrome is not recommended.
- Avoid ALL CAPS in the User ID (or Username field); passwords are case sensitive