Topics Map > Service Catalog > Device support > Software deployment
Campus Software - Application Catalog for Installing Software on Fac/Staff Campus Owned Computers (PC only)
Faculty and staff can independently install many campus-licensed software titles
To install software on a Domain bound, campus-owned computer, faculty and staff can use the UW-Stout's Application Catalog. Please note that installations can only be performed while connected to UW-Stout's network on campus (VPN from off campus will not work).
- Open the Software Center by searching for "Software Center" from a Windows search menu. This can include the Start Menu in Windows 7 or the search bars in Windows 8 and 10.
- In the Applications menu, click on the application you want to install
- Click the Install button.
- The application will start downloading and installing. Software Center can be closed now as the software requested will be installed in the background
- If you want you can check the installation status by clicking on that menu
Note: Software availability on this list that is determined by your login. Not all titles are available to everyone, as some are restricted by license or department. If you believe a title is missing please put in a self-service help desk ticket with the name of the title you are looking for.