Topics Map > Service Catalog > Communications and collaboration services > Cloud storage
OneDrive Business - Logging into OneDrive Business
How do I log into OneDrive Business
Do not use the OneDrive personal client installed as part of the operating system of Window 8 or 8.1 unless you are using it for your personal Hotmail or outlook.com email account
To log into OneDrive Business and setup sync you need to go through your UW-Stout Email
- Navigate to the UW-Stout Homepage and click on logins link in the upper right of screen
- Under personal accounts click email
- Enter in email@example.com for faculty/staff and firstname.lastname@example.org for students.
- When prompted put in password
- In the upper left hand of the screen click on the App Launcher button
- Click on OneDrive (This is OneDrive Business and it is licensed through your UW-Stout and attached to your account)
If you wish to sync your OneDrive to business please see related articles. Note: If you sync you are limited to the size of your hard drive because it keeps a copy locally on your computer and copy in the cloud.
- OneDrive for Business - Training & How To Documenation
- OneDrive Business - Sharing Documents
- OneDrive Business - OneDrive for Education vs. OneDrive -- how are they different?
- OneDrive Business - Sync OneDrive for Education (Business) on a Windows-based computer
- OneDrive Business - Back up files to OneDrive for Education via browser