Asset Management: Spreadsheet and Printer-friendly Departmental Inventory Reports
Information on how computer inventory admins can export department inventory reports.
Designated Departmental Inventory Administrators Only
A read-only report, the Departmental Inventory Report, can be used by a department's computer inventory admin to export to Excel or to print a department's (or multiple departments') entire active computer inventory.
- Click here to access the Departmental Inventory Report.
- Log in using your username and password.
- Select the check box next to the needed department (or departments) from the Select Department(s) drop down.
- On the right, click the View Report button.
- Once the list appears, click the Save icon then select the type of file you would like exported.
- The file will be automatically downloaded and saved to your default downloads location.
From there it can be retained for departement records or printed.
- Asset Management (Computer Inventory): Verify, change users, add note, etc.
- Asset Management: What happens after a faculty/staff computer is ordered?
- Asset Management (Surplus): Sending IT Hardware to surplus
- Asset Management: Designating or changing a departmental inventory administrator
- Asset Management: Transferring a computer to another department or user