Asset Management -- Spreadsheet and Printer-friendly Departmental Inventory List
Link to a read-only list of all departmental inventory for export to Excel or to be printed
A read-only report, the Departmental Computer Inventory Report, can be used by departmental computer inventory admins to export to Excel or to print a department's (or multiple departments') entire active computer inventory.
- Click the link to access the report
- Log in using your username and password
- Select the department or departments from the "Select Department(s)" drop down
- Click the View Report button
- Once the list appears it can be saved to Excel by clicking "Export drop down menu" in the menu bar or printed by clicking the printer icon
An additional report of computers not verified in a calendar year is accessible by computer inventory admins as well.
Changes (user, department, description) and verification are still performed in the online tool; Log into the Self-Service feature of the technology help desk and click "Inventory Audit" in the left-nav menu.
- Asset Management -- Computer Inventory - Verify, change users, add note, etc.
- Asset Management -- Printers Explained
- Asset Management -- New faculty/staff computers and cost share form and computer lifecycle
- Asset Management -- Sending computers to surplus
- Asset Management -- Designating or changing a departmental inventory administrator
- Asset Management -- Transferring a computer to another department