Topics Map > Service Catalog > Business Systems, Campus Applications and Databases Services > Enterprise content management
ImageNow: Back up printing options
All printing options are user based and saved locally on the computer and should be backed up.
How to find the inscan.xml file (this is the file that holds the printing options) The file is located here: C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\ImageNow
Step by Step instructions to this ImageNow hidden folder.
1. Go to File Explorer and click on This PC and then Windows (C:) drive.
2. Double click on the Users folder to open
3. Double click your username folder to open.
4. Double click the AppData folder.
Note: The AppDate folder is a hidden folder, so if it isn't visible in the list, select the View tab from the menu at the top of your screen and put a check mark in front of hidden files . The AppData folder will appear in the list. Double click the AppData folder.
5. Double click on the Roaming folder.
6. Double click the ImageNow folder
7. Right click on the inscan.xml file and choose copy.
8. Create a folder on your OneDrive or SharePoint site and paste the inscan.xml into the back up folder.