Topics Map > Service Catalog > Business Systems, Campus Applications and Databases Services > Enterprise content management
ImageNow: Print Options_Batch
This document will show how to setup the batch capture profile (print into ImageNow options).
Log into ImageNow Desktop ClientPlease enter your UW Stout credentials. 2-Step authentication is required also.
On the ImageNow Toolbar, click the down arrow next to Capture, select Manage Capture Profiles.
The Capture Profiles dialog box will open, select Create.
The New Capture Profile dialog box will appear.
Check and adjust settings under the General Tab.
- Name: Here you can type in whatever makes sense to you. Suggested Name is ImageNow Batch or Batch Settings.
- Source: Click the down arrow and select ImageNow Printer
- Mode: If Batch isn't selected, click the down arrow and select Batch.
- Workflow: If documents need further processing, select the appropriate workflow queue here.
Now select the Batch tab at the top of the New Capture Profile dialog box
Put a check mark in front of Bypass QA Processing Step
Next, Select the Drawer Keys tab
Here we will adjust the System Drawer option for added security
- Double click the System Drawer and select the down arrow to select a drawer, please choose one of your department drawers. (Do Not choose the L_Forms drawer)
- Please select OK to save the settings.
- The New Capture Profile dialog box will close.