Topics Map > Service Catalog > Business Systems, Campus Applications and Databases Services > Enterprise content management
ImageNow: Auto Indexing
Perceptive Content/ImageNow "Automated Indexing" is a University of Wisconsin-Stout process.
- ImageNow can automatically set the index values using Field 5.
- ImageNow automatically pulls information the RDS database (Access Stout/PeopleSoft).
- We use our standard student records indexing.
- Specific application plans are designed for this process.
- Enter the persons, campus ID or empl ID in Field 5.
- Fields that can be automatically populated are:
- F1 = Empl ID
- F2 = Last Name, First Name
- F4 = Program
- F5 = Campus ID
- Human Resources uses the payroll ID in their automated process.