Topics Map > Service Catalog > Business Systems, Campus Applications and Databases Services > Enterprise content management
- Drawers are where the documents are stored in the electronic file cabinet.
- Permissions are usually set at the drawer level.
- Drawers provide the first hierarchical level of organization for ImageNow/Perceptive Content documents.
- A drawer is used to separate documents and folders into logical categories.
- Some users think of drawers as individual departments or as a file cabinet drawer.
- Drawers are created based on permissions – who needs to view/process the documents that live in a specific drawer.