Topics Map > AccessStout > Access
Changing Roles on Campus(Students and Staff): Changing Technology Access
Help for students who become employees or employees becoming students
Notes to help individuals switching roles on campus
Student to Employee
- Access Stout - If access to Access Stout (PeopleSoft) is needed as a function of employment, please submit a self-service ticket requesting access to PeopleSoft. You will be provided instructions for submitting a Security Request via the Project Request System.
- Staying a student and also enrolled in classes? Please note that a change in username will result in as much as a 24-hour period of time during which you will be unable to log into Canvas and MyUW; please plan accordingly.
Employee to Student
- Continue to use your campus username and password
- Access Stout - Faculty or staff who already have access to Access Stout and who need to view personal, academic, student information should submit a self-service ticket requesting Access Stout "student access"; a student profile will be created and notice of completion delivered when the ticket is closed.
- Email - No action is needed with the exception of alumni who terminate employment and who wish to retain their alumni email. Please submit a self-service ticket if this is the case.