Topics Map > AccessStout > Access
Technology notes for students becoming staff and staff becoming students
Help for students who become employees or employees becoming students
Notes to help individuals switching roles on campus
Student to Employee
- Access Stout - If access to Access Stout (PeopleSoft) is needed as a function of employment, please submit a self-service ticket requesting access to PeopleSoft. You will be provided instructions for submitting a Security Request via the Project Request System.
- Staying a student and also enrolled in classes? Please note that a change in username will result in as much as a 24-hour period of time during which you will be unable to log into Learn@UW-Stout and MyUW; please plan accordingly.
Employee to Student
- Continue to use your campus username and password
- Access Stout - Faculty or staff who already have access to Access Stout and who need to view personal, academic, student information should submit a self-service ticket requesting Access Stout "student access"; a student profile will be created and notice of completion delivered when the ticket is closed.
- Email - No action is needed with the exception of alumni who terminate employment and who wish to retain their alumni email. Please submit a self-service ticket if this is the case.