Topics Map > AccessStout > Access
Topics Map > Service Catalog > Business Systems, Campus Applications and Databases Services > Access Stout
Access Stout: Error: Browser language
Error logging into Access Stout that the language is not enabled
Error: "Logon failed as the language you have selected is not enabled for this database"
The following troubleshooting tips are recommended:
- Try a different web browser (examples: Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari)
- Check the language settings in Internet Explorer:
- Click on the "Settings" menu (, the gear)
- Choose Internet Options
- Click the Languages button
- Click the Set Language Preferences button
- Confirm that English is set as the primary language. The primary language is the language at the top of the list; use the Move up and Move down links to change the order.