Topics Map > AccessStout > Access
Access Stout -- Error: Browser language
Error logging into Access Stout that the language is not enabled
Error: "Logon failed as the language you have selected is not enabled for this database"
The following troubleshooting tips are recommended:
- Try a different web browser (examples: Internet Explorer, Chrome)
- Check the language settings in Internet Explorer:
- Click on the "Settings" menu (, the gear)
- Choose Internet Options
- Click the "Languages" button
- Click the "Set Language Preferences" button
- Confirm that English is set as the primary language. The primary language is the language at the top of the list; use the "Move up" and "Move down" links to change the order.