Topics Map > Service Catalog > Business Systems, Campus Applications and Databases Services > Enterprise content management
ImageNow: Workflow History
This document will show how to find the workflow history of documents using ImageNow/Perceptive Content desktop client.
When the document is open click on the more button under Properties Pane located on the right side of the screen
Click on View Workflow History in the Actions Pane located on the left of the screen.
If the document is closed.
Right click on the document and click Properties.
The document properties dialog box will open. Document and Workflow will be listed on the left, click the + (plus sign) next to workflow and then click on the document listed below workflow.
Click the History tab to open the history list.
Here we can see:
- Idle, the document is closed.
- Working - the document is open and being processed
- Finished - the document has been routed to the next workflow queue.
- When the document was created
- Set to working - the document is open and being processed
- Routed Out - routing to the next workflow queue
- Routed in - document has arrived at the next workflow queue
- Canceled - document has been closed
- Last Event Time
- Date that each action has occurred.
- Queue Name
- The person that viewed/processed the document.