Learn@UW-Stout -- Classlist
You can use the Classlist tool to see who's enrolled in your course, check who's online and to send emails. Users who are currently logged into Learn@UW-Stout appear with a green dot beside their names.
Checking who's online
The Online Status icon (green dot) displays beside the names of the users who are currently online.
Sending Emails to Select Users from Classlist
- Select the check boxes beside the users you want to email.
- Click the Email Selected Users icon.
- Type your subject and message in the appropriate fields. You may click Browse to add an attachment if desired.
- Click the Send button.
- Clicking on the Add Participants button, a drop down will appear. Click Add Existing Users.
- You can then type in the name or username of the individual you want to add to the course.
- Check the box by the correct user.
- Select a Role for the user.
- Click Enroll Selected User.
- Program Assistant
- Teaching Assistant
- Guest Instructor