Add a shared mailbox in Outlook for Mac
This document describes the steps to add a shared mailbox in Outlook for Mac
1. To open a shared mailbox in Outlook for Mac, click Accounts on the Tools menu, click Advanced, and then click Delegates. Add the mailbox under People I am a delegate for:
2. Click on the plus sign in this section and then search for the email address of the shared account you would like to add.
3. Click on the mailbox you would like to add, then click on the Add button.
4. Click OK to close out the Delegates window, and then click on the x to close out the Accounts window.
5. The shared mailbox should now show at the bottom of the left navigation pane where your inbox and folders are listed.