Learn@UW-Stout -- Attendance
The attendance tool enables you to create registers that track attendance for activities within your course. You can track attendance for any number of activities and customize the registers to suit your needs.
Create attendance registers to track attendance for your course activities. These could include but are not limited to; weekly chat sessions, seminars, meetings or discussions. You can also email everyone who is included in the attendance register.
- On the main Attendance page, click New Register.
- Enter a Name for the register.
- Enter a Description.
- Choose an attendance scheme from the Attendance Scheme drop-down list.
- Enter a percentage in the Cause for Concern field if you want to see a Cause for Concern icon (warning) beside under performing users' names on the Attendance Data page.
- The check box Allow users to view this attendance register, should already be selected. If it is not, select it now.
- Add one or more sessions to your register. For more information about sessions, scroll to the next section.
- Click Save.
Editing an Attendance Register
- Select Edit from the context menu of the register you want to edit.
- Make your revisions.
- Select Save.
Deleting an Attendance Register
- Click Delete from the context menu of the register you want to delete.
Exporting Attendance Registers
- To export the data, click Export All Data.
- This will cause an excel document with all of the data to download onto your computer.