Topics Map > Service Catalog > Communications and collaboration services > Email
Checking Stout email via a web browser and the Outlook Web App
Supported method for checking Stout email
Outlook Web App (OWA) is Microsoft's web-based email client, part of Office 365. OWA is used to check Stout email from a web browser.
Stout email on non-campus-owned computers is supported via OWA. OWA is consistent, requires no additional configuration, and can be easily accessed from any computer or device with internet access.
To Access Stout email via the Outlook Web App (OWA)
- Launch your preferred web browser (see examples below of common browsers found on computers)
- Navigate to the Stout homepage (www.uwstout.edu)
- Click the "Logins" link at the top of the page
- Click the "Email" link
- Enter your FULL email address
- Hit the tab key on the keyboard to move the cursor to the password field
- Enter your Stout password
- You're in!