TMA: Classroom and building infrastructure maintenance requests (lights, heating, cooling, clocks, etc.)

Service requests for building and classroom infrastructure should be submitted via TMA to General Services

Requests for building maintenance (lights, shades, clocks, heating, etc.) should be submitted in the form of a Work Request to Physical Plant via TMA .

Technology requests for classrooms (audio/visual, computing, networking) should be directed to the Technology Helpdesk.

Keywords:door window lighting flicker desk whiteboard mount   Doc ID:62573
Owner:Heidi C.Group:UW Stout
Created:2016-04-07 11:56 CDTUpdated:2022-03-07 08:52 CDT
Sites:UW Stout
Feedback:  0   0