Topics Map > Service Catalog > Telecommunications services
VoIP - Installing Better Together over Ethernet (BToE) client
Connecting VoIP phone to PC computer to use advanced features of Skype for Business
Better Together over Ethernet (BToE) client
- Campus computers with windows 10 operating system, that were setup or re-imaged after 5/1/2016 will have the BToE client pre-installed.
- Refer to "VoIP - Verify BToE client installation"
Installing Better Together over Ethernet (BToE) client
- Go to the Campus Software - Application Catalog for Installing Software on Fac/Staff Campus Owned Computers (PC only)
- Type in BToE in the search or highlight AudiCodes BToE and click install
3. When installation is complete Refer to "VoIP - Pairing VoIP Phone to Skype for Business using (BToE)"