Topics Map > Service Catalog > Telecommunications services > Telephone/Voice Communications
VoIP - Verify Better Together over Ethernet (BToE)
Two simple methods that can be used to verify if BToE client is installed on computer before pairing with Skype for Business
- Check the task system tray for the Better Together of Ethernet icon in bottom right of window. (Icon is grayed out when not paired - skip to step 5)
Hint: May have to click the arrow on edge of system tray to view all icons in system tray.
Finding Application and Launching
- Navigate to the Search Windows input box in the bottom left of screen
2. Type BToE in search box and if the BToE Controller show up in search results the client is installed
3. Click on the BToE client to launch the application
4. Go to system tray and verify icon for BToE application is there.
5. If icon is gray visit the knowledgebase article for pairing VOIP desk phone to Skype for Business to complete configuration of BToE client