Topics Map > Service Catalog > Communications and collaboration services > Email
Topics Map > Service Catalog > Accounts, passwords and security services > Directory Services
Choose Not to Release Home Information to the University Directory (Faculty/Staff)
How to hide home address and phone numbers from the directory (Email, phone, etc..)
The Release Home Information link in the My UW system allows users to approve or deny the release of home address, phone, and email information for publication in the Campus Directory .
- Visit www.uwstout.edu and click on the Logins link at the top of the page.
- Click on the My UW link and then click on Personal Information app.
- Click Update My Personal Information link below home address.
- A new page should open. In the left menu click on Release Home Information.
- Change value to No and then click the Save button to suppress home address.
- Login in using UW-Stout campus 51547 and password.
- Click on the Timesheet link if available, or if applicable navigate to Self Service via Manager Self Service - Time Management.
- Click on the arrow next to Personal Information to expand the menu and click on the Release Home Information link.
- Select the No radio button and then click the Save button.