Topics Map > Service Catalog > Communications and collaboration services > Email
Topics Map > Service Catalog > Accounts, passwords and security services > Directory Services
Choose Not to Release Home Information to the University Directory (Faculty/Staff)
How to hide home address and phone numbers from the directory (Email, phone, etc..)
The "Release Home Information" link in the My UW system allows users to approve or deny the release of home address, phone, and email information for publication in the Campus Directory .
- Visit www.uwstout.edu and click on the "Logins" link at the top of the page
- Click on the My UW link under "Personal Accounts"
- Select UW-Stout from drop down menu and click the "Go" button
- Login in using UW-Stout campus 51547 and password
- Click on the "Timesheet" link if available, or if applicable navigate to "Self Service" via "Manager Self Service - Time Management"
- Click on the arrow next to "Personal Information" to expand the menu and click on the "Release Home Information" link
- Select the "No" radio button and then click the "Save" button