Change the display name and/or password for logon screen for Stout-issued (eStout) HP laptop
How to change the login name, password and picture for an eStout laptop
To change the name, picture and/or password that displays when a student (eStout) laptop boots the following steps can be taken.
- Right-click on the Windows/Start button and select Control Panel
- In Control Panel click on "User Accounts"
- Click "User Accounts" again
- Account names can be changed here (click "Change your account name"); to change the password and picture click "Make changes to my account in PC settings"
- If you chose to change your password (recommended), you will be directed to Settings; click "Sign-in options" in the left-nav then the "Change" button under Password