Connect to VPN on an iOS device (iPad or iPhone)
This document provides instructions for connecting to UW-Stout's VPN service on an Apple mobile device.
To set up a VPN connection on an iOS device (such as an iPad or iPhone)
- Download and run this utility (via Safari on the device)
- When prompted to "Install Profile" click on "Install" located on the top right of your screen
- Enter in your device's passcode
- Click on "Install" again, located on the top right of your screen
- Click on "Install" again
- Enter your UW-Stout Username and click "Next"
- Please skip adding your password by clicking "Next"
- Click on "Done"
To connect from your iOS device:
- Click on "Settings"
- Click on the slider next to VPN
- Enter your UW-Stout password and click OK