Learn@UW-Stout -- Dropbox
The dropox is the tool in Learn@UW-Stout that allows users to submit assignments electronically. Instructors may post feedback for assignments as well
Submitting assignments to Dropbox
Do one of the following:
Submitting an assignment Dropbox
On the Dropbox Folders page, click on the folder you want to submit an assignment to.
Enter any Comments you want to submit with the file.
Rubrics for a submission may be listed on the submission page so students know how their submission are evaluated and what learning objectives the folder is related to.
Submitting group assignments to a dropbox folder
Group dropbox folders have a Group Folder icon beside their name. Any user in your group can submit files to the group folder. The Submissions column in the Folder List lets you know how many files your group submitted. The Submission History page provides details on who submitted files and when. Feedback, including grades, associated with group folders applies to the entire group. To submit an assignment follow the same steps as for an individual submission.
Reviewing your dropbox submission history
- On the Dropbox Folders page, click View History.
- Select the Folder you want to view from the drop-down list.
A list of submitted files displays on the Submission History page. You can view each file’s size, date submitted, whether comments were included with it, and who has retrieved it. For group dropbox folders you can check who submitted each file.
- Unread The file has not been retrieved.
- Read The file has been retrieved. (It may not have been read or graded.)
Viewing feedback in Dropbox
- On the Dropbox Folders page, click View in the Feedback column beside the dropbox folder containing your submission.
- View your score, rubric assessment, and feedback comments.
- Click Download All Files to download feedback attachments.
- When you are finished viewing feedback, click Done.