Learn@UW-Stout -- My Media: CaptureSpace Lite
CaptureSpace Lite is the recommended medium for allowing users to create screen, audio, and video recordings. CaptureSpace Lite is a part of My Media and can be accessed through Learn@UW-Stout.
Accessing My Media
Windows installation video: http://www.kaltura.com/tiny/2sgtj
- Begin by logging into Learn@UW-Stout.
- From the "My Home" screen, select any of your courses.
- This will bring you to the Home page for that course.
- Then, select the "Other Tools" drop down. Click on "My Media."
Downloading CaptureSpace Lite
- Open My Media.
- Select "Add New."
- From the drop down menu choose "CaptureSpace Lite."
- This will bring you to the screen to download it. Choose "Download for Windows" or "Download for Mac" depending on your device.
- Once the download is complete, return to the My Media homepage.
Creating a new CaptureSpace Lite recording
- Open "My Media"
- Select the "Add New" option at the top of the page
- Select the "CaptureSpace Lite" option from the drop down menu
- This will open the CaptureSpace Lite recording options. From here you may choose to create a voice, screen, webcam, or screen & webcam recording.