Learn@UW-Stout -- Submitting My Media Files to Dropbox
Students and faculty can share media in the Learn@UW-Stout dropbox tool. Media files shared in the dropbox can only be viewed by the instructor and the submitting student. Students are unable to view dropbox submissions submitted by their peers.
Using the Insert Stuff Button
In order to attach a My Media, you must attach it using the insert stuff button in the comments box.
- Select the Dropbox folder you wish to submit to.
- Click the "Insert Stuff Button" in the comments area.
- This will open your personal My Media library
- Select the video you would like to submit
- Click "Next"
- This will bring you to a preview of the file you are submitting
- Click "Insert"
***Note: In order to submit to the Dropbox, must submit a file as well.
- Click "Submit"