Topics Map > Service Catalog > Business Systems, Campus Applications and Databases Services > Enterprise content management
ImageNow: Workflow Alert
This article talks about how to turn on or off the workflow alert.
The following message will appear when opening a document in workflow.
On the Perceptive Content (ImageNow) toolbar, click Settings, then click Options.
- On the ImageNow (Perceptive Software) dialog box, in the left pane, click Workflow.
- On the right pane, under Alerts.
- In the "Alert user when item is older than boxes".
- Select "0" and "Never" as seen below.
- If you prefer to see the Alert message make adjustments here.
- Click OK when finished.