Topics Map > Service Catalog > Business Systems, Campus Applications and Databases Services > Enterprise content management
ImageNow: Perceptive Experience
This article will show how to log into Perceptive Experience.
If you have logged into WebNow prior to logging into Perceptive Experience, the program will automatically log you in. After 12 hours the login screen and 2-step prompt will appear.
Perceptive Experience supports document searching and folders.
1. Perceptive Experience: https://experience.uwstout.edu
2. Sign into Perceptive Experience with your campus username and campus password.
3. The 2-step authentication screen will appear. 2-Step: Logging in Using 2-Step Authentication (Mobile Device and FOB)
4. The Perceptive Experience Screen will appear. Document searching and folder support are now available. This screen allows you to choose what you need: Documents and Folders for searching, Workflow for processing. The green Home icon in the upper left will take you back to this main menu.
5. This is the Documents screen. The green icon in the upper left will take you back to the main menu.
6. This is the Workflow screen. The green icon in the upper left will take you back to the main menu.