AirMedia (Mac): Installation and Use on Student and Guest Computers
A guide for students and guests to download AirMedia app.
- Open a browser and enter the IP into the search bar.
- Click Start Presenting
- Click Mac button
- The app will download into your downloads file. It will be a .dmg file.
- The Finder window will open with the Crestron AirMedia app. Double click the app.
- Click blue Open button
- Click the blue Agree button
- Click the blue OK button
- After opening AirMedia app, type host name or IP into search bar in the top right of the AirMedia window and hit return key. If using the Guest Network you must use the IP and not the host name.
- A pop-up should appear in the middle of the window asking for a PIN number. Ignore this box entirely.
Minimize the AirMedia app
- Go back to the Control Center.
- Go back to the Screen Mirroring.
- Click the host name/IP that you are connected to and your connection will terminate.