Installing Crestron AirMedia for wireless projection (Mac)
A guide for students and others to download AirMedia from the internet.
- Go to the Crestron AirMedia website.
- Scroll down the page until you see this box
Click on OS X Deployable Application to download.
- Once downloaded, click on the installer and follow the prompts.
- After downloading, you should be prompted to download Soundflower for media audio.
- If you are not prompted to install Soundflower right after installing AirMedia, you can launch the installer from the AirMedia folder. Click on Finder, then Applications, and then the Crestron folder. Within that, click on AirMedia, and then on Soundflower.mpkg.