AirMedia (Mac): Installation on Student and Guest Computers
A guide for students and others to download AirMedia from the internet.
- Go to the Crestron AirMedia website.
- Scroll down the page until you see this box. Click on OS X Deployable Application to download.
- Click on Save to the installer to your computer.
- Once downloaded, click on the installer and follow the prompts.
- After downloading, you should be prompted to download Soundflower for media audio.
- If you are not prompted to install Soundflower right after installing AirMedia, you can launch the installer from the AirMedia folder. Click on Finder, then Applications, and then the Crestron folder. Within that, click on AirMedia, and then on Soundflower.mpkg.
- Follow the prompts to install Soundflower.