Layout/Moderator control for AirMedia
How to adjust moderation controls while using AirMedia
- Before anyone connects to AirMedia, type the hostname (building abbreviation including classroom number) of the AirMedia unit plus a forward slash (/) into the search bar of the web browser you are using and click enter.
- This will take you to the Crestron web page. In the upper left corner of the page, click Layout Control.
- Continue by clicking through the Advance and Proceed windows
- The password for the classroom's AirMedia unit Layout Control will be the same as the Hostname. (Building abbreviation in upper case plus the classroom number) Example: JHSW110
- Unless someone has changed the setting, the moderator control box is defaulted in the on position, but be sure to click that box. When students connect to AirMedia, you will see their laptops populate the list with their UW-Stout username on the web page.
- To display the student's content, click the first box
- To stop their display, click the third box
- Be sure all students' laptops are logged out of the AirMedia system by having them click on the X on the presentation control window before leaving the classroom
- Remember to log your own computer out of the AirMedia system. When everyone is logged out, you will see no names populated on the list.
- Lastly, you must click to log out of the Moderator web page.