Adobe named user licensing for faculty and staff
All actively employed UW-Stout faculty and staff now have access to a federated Adobe Enterprise login, allowing them to access Adobe Creative Cloud and Adobe services, both at home and at work. This is licensed under our Adobe enterprise license for installation and use on either personally- or campus-owned computers.
The new Enterprise login is similar to a retail Creative Cloud subscription, and provides the following:
- Home use on personally-owned computers for no additional charge.
- Access to Adobe Services, including Behance, Typekit, Portfolio.
- 20GB of online storage.
- The ability to download individual Creative Cloud applications. More apps can be downloaded at any time.
Adobe Services now available at no cost include tools such as:
- Behance: a social media portfolio service.
- Typekit: a library of high quality fonts available as part of this license.
- Portfolio: a website editor for easily showcasing creative work.
- Spark: a tool for easily creating social graphics, web stories and animated videos.
- PDF Services: allows you to create, share combine, export, organize, fill, sign, send and track documents.
Please contact the Technology HelpDesk if you would like more information on named user and whether it would be a good fit for you.