Office 365 Seamless SSO supported browser configurations
Starting on Wednesday, January 31 faculty and staff will automatically log into Office 365 resources when accessed via a web browser. Please note that in order for these settings to work you must be using an HP or Apple computer that you log into using your UW-Stout credentials. If you do not log into your computer with your Stout credentials, please contact the Technology HelpDesk for assistance. Once the new settings are applied to your computer, the following browsers will work with Seamless SSO without any additional steps required.
Edge, Google Chrome, and Internet Explorer.
Google Chrome and Safari.
Faculty and staff can manually configure Firefox to work with Office 365 Seamless SSO, providing that they log onto the computer using their UW-Stout credentials. To configure Firefox on either an HP or Apple computer, please use the following directions.
- Launch Firefox and enter about:config in the address bar. Dismiss any notifications that you see.
- Search for the "network.negotiate-auth.trusted-uris" preference.
- Right-click and select Modify.
- Enter https://autologon.microsoftazuread-sso.com, https://aadg.windows.net.nsatc.net in the field.
- Select OK and then reopen the browser.