Topics Map > Service Catalog > Communications and collaboration services > Instant messaging, presence, voice and video chat
Topics Map > Service Catalog > Telecommunications services > Telephone/Voice Communications
VoIP (Skype for Business): Managing a web conference
How to manage a web conference on Skype for business
- To invite more people to your web conference, click on the circle icon next to the number of participants to bring up the list of people in the call.
- Click on Invite More People to locate people you want to invite.
- To share your screen with the people in your call, click on the icon of the screen with the arrow coming out of it to share your screen.
- To select participant actions, go to the list of participants, then click on Participant Actions.
- Choose one of the options:
- Mute Audience
- No Meeting IM
- No Attendee Video
- Hide Names
- Everyone an Attendee
- Invite by Email
To only mute one person at a time, go to the list of participants in the call
Right click on the person that you want to mute, then click mute.
To change the lobby settings, click on the icon with the three dots in the lower right hand corner.
Then click on Skype Meeting Options.
Clicking on the drop box will show you all the options for allowing people in the lobby.