2-Step (Append Mode): Logging into systems using "append mode"
If you are required to sign into AnyConnect or ImageNow/Perceptive Experience using 2-Step and are using a FOB , please use the following steps to sign in. Please note that if you are not required to sign in with 2-Step, these instructions do not apply. Please sign in with your username and password as usual.
Some systems using 2-Step for multi-factor authentication, such as ImageNow and Anyconnect, cannot provide a textbox for you to enter your passcode if you are using a hardware token. These systems use append mode in order to complete 2-Step. Append mode is performed by entering your password and appending your passcode to it in the same textbox.
1. Launch the desired application, or navigate to it in a web browser if it is a website.
2. When prompted to sign in, enter your username as you would normally.
3. Press the button on your Duo FOB to generate a new passcode.
4. In the password field, enter your password followed by a comma followed by the passcode.
5. Click OK to finish your login.