Topics Map > Service Catalog > Device support > Printer deployment
Network Printing - Installing Campus Printers on Apple computer from UW-Stout Self Service
How to use UW-Stout Self Service to install network printers on campus-owned computers
Faculty and staff can independently install many campus printers using the "Self Service" application on your campus-owned Apple computer.
- Locate the "Self Service" app in your Applications folder and double-click it to launch it or type Self Serve in spotlight search and launch application
- Login with Stout credentials when prompted
- Once logged in click on print in the menu
- Click on the printer you would like to install
- If printer requires print codes a message will pop up during installation.
- If you don't know your codes please contact your department representative or ADA for codes. Once the code follow Networking Printing - Apple ~Adding Print Code to Printer Settings
- If printer is not listed, please go follow directions to install the printer manually. Networking Printing - Installing Campus Printers on Apple Computers