2-Step: How Can I Check to See If I Am Enrolled?
You can check to see if you are enrolled in 2-Step Authentication.
- In the browser of your choice, go to 2steptest.uwstout.edu. This will open a UW Systems page. From the drop-down menu select UW-Stout and press Go.
- This will bring you to the standard UW-Stout Identity Provider login. Enter your username and password as normal.
- If you are enrolled in 2-Step you will be asked to "Choose an authentication method". Visit the following KnowledgeBase Article for directions on how to log in using 2-Step: 2-Step: Logging in Using 2-Step Authentication (Mobile Device and FOB)
- If you are NOT enrolled you will see the following prompt and the option to Start Setup. Click on Start Setup to enroll your Mobile Device in 2-Step.
- View the following KnowledgeBase Article for directions on enrolling your device: 2-Step: Enrolling in 2-Step (DUO) Using a Mobile Device
- If you do not have a mobile device or need additional help, please contact the Technology HelpDesk at firstname.lastname@example.org or ext. 5000.
[Link for document is unavailable at this time.]2-Step: Getting Started