AirMedia (iPad): How to Use AirMedia with an iPad
This article covers how to use AirMedia with an iPad.
Downloading the Crestron AirMedia Application:
- Open the App Store.
- In the search bar, type airmedia and select Get next to the Crestron Airmedia app.
- Click Install.
- There may be a prompt to enter your password. This will be the password for the Apple ID associated with the iPad.
- The application will now be installed.
Using the Crestron AirMedia Application
- Open the AirMedia app.
- In the top bar, type in the name or IP address of the AirMedia device. This will be available on the screen of the AirMedia you are connecting to.
- At the bottom, select Present with AirMedia.
- You will be prompted to now switch to Apple AirPlay.
- For Older iPads:
Swipe up from the bottom and select AirPlay.
For Newer iPads:
Swipe down from the top right.
Press and hold Screen Mirroring.
A window will open and you will need to click the IP address.
- Enter the password and click OK. This will be the 4 digit code on the screen.
- Your screen should now be projected.