Canvas - Sharing Kaltura Capture Videos
Kaltura Capture is a video recording software in Canvas. This tutorial will walk you through how to share the videos recorded in Kaltura Capture.
Sharing Videos with Embed Codes
1. Click on the "Account" tab on the sidebar. Go to the "My Media" option.
2. Select the video you would like to share.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and select "Share" button.
4. Choose the display size and the player style for your video.
5. Copy the embed code that is auto-generated and paste it where you would like to share it.
Sharing Videos in a Canvas Course
1. Go to the Assignment, Quiz, Discussion, or Page that you would like to upload the video to.
2. In the toolbar above the dialog box, click the blue "V" icon.
3. In the drop down, select "My Media."
4. A window will come up with all of your previously recorded videos. Click the "Select" button to the right of the video that you wish to insert.
5. Your video will appear in the dialog box.