AirMedia (Mac): Installation on Faculty/Staff Computers
This article walks through the steps for instructors to install AirMedia on their Stout-issued Mac.
- Click the search icon in the top right of the screen.
- Search for Self Service. Click to open.
- You may be prompted to enter your username and password. You can check the Remember Me option for future convenience.
- Scroll down the applications until you find AirMedia. Click Install.
- Your application will now be installed and should appear in your Application folder.
*Note* AirMedia will be nested within the Crestron folder in the Application folder.