Topics Map > Service Catalog > Communications and collaboration services > Web services
University Calendar (StoutCloud): Viewing and Adding Events
How to Use the University Calendar
Accessing the University Calendar
- Log into Stout Cloud.
- Click on the University Calendar Guidelines button at the top of the page.
- Click University Calendar.
Viewing the Master Calendar
You can view the calendar in a variety of ways:
- Featured Events
- Events by Day, Week, Month
- List View or Calendar View
- Search for Events
- Other Campus calendars
- Filter by Event types and Locations
Adding Events to the University Calendar
Click on Add Event in the events areas.
Fill in all the necessary information about the event. Click on Finished to submit the event.