Stout Online Programs (Graduate and Undergraduate): Software Requirements
In addition to the minimum software requirements, some of the graduate programs will require participants to purchase additional software.
Minimum Software Requirements for all Programs
Adobe Acrobat Reader (or Equivalent PDF Viewer) Adobe Acrobat Reader Free Download
Additional Software Requirements
- Contact Support at the bottom of the page and tell them you are a UW-Stout student. You will need to provide your Stout e-mail.
- Inform them that you would like the academic pricing as a grad student. Inform them if UW Stout does not appear in the list of UW options in the drop down menu.
- They will send an e-mail back when they have put you in the system.
- Return to the page above and purchase the software.
Food & Nutrition
SPSS Statistics Premium ($50.46 for a 1-year subscription can be purchased from Wisconsin Integrated Software Catalog )
SPSS Statistics Premium ($50.46 for a 1-year subscription can be purchased from Wisconsin Integrated Software Catalog)
Master of Fine Art in Design (MFA)
There may be additional hardware recommendations for students in the MFA program. The minimum hardware recommendations will vary depending on the software required for your courses. Links to system requirements for some of the software are listed below.
The following software is available on some of the computer lab machines on campus. If you want to purchase your own copy of the software, you can find information below:
- $195.00 Student Pricing – Proof of status required.
- Rhino System Requirements
Autodesk Software (PC Only) Free Download https://kb.uwstout.edu/internal/page.php?id=64590
- Sketchup Pro Options for Students - http://www.creationengine.com/html/sketchup.html
- Free Version - https://www.sketchup.com/products/sketchup-free
- SketchUp Hardware Requirements - https://help.sketchup.com/en/sketchup/sketchup-hardware-and-software-requirementsIf you any additional questions you can contact the Technology Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 715-232-5000.