Stout Online Programs (Graduate and Undergraduate): Software Requirements
In addition to the minimum software requirements, some of the graduate programs will require participants to purchase additional software.
Minimum Software Requirements for all Programs
Adobe Acrobat Reader (or Equivalent PDF Viewer) Adobe Acrobat Reader Free Download
Additional Software Requirements
Food & Nutrition
SPSS Statistics Premium ($50.46 for a 1-year subscription can be purchased from Wisconsin Integrated Software Catalog )
SPSS Statistics Premium ($50.46 for a 1-year subscription can be purchased from Wisconsin Integrated Software Catalog)
Master of Fine Art in Design (MFA)
There may be additional hardware recommendations for students in the MFA program. The minimum hardware recommendations will vary depending on the software required for your courses. Links to system requirements for some of the software are listed below.
The following software is available on some of the computer lab machines on campus. If you want to purchase your own copy of the software, you can find information below:
Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
- Beginning July 15th, Adobe Creative Cloud Suite will be provided by the University. More information on accessing the software will be made available at that time.
- Adobe Creative Cloud System Requirements
- $195.00 Student Pricing – Proof of status required.
- Rhino System Requirements
Autodesk Software (PC Only) Free Download https://kb.uwstout.edu/internal/page.php?id=64590
- Sketchup Pro Options for Students - http://www.creationengine.com/html/sketchup.html
- Free Version - https://www.sketchup.com/products/sketchup-free
- SketchUp Hardware Requirements - https://help.sketchup.com/en/sketchup/sketchup-hardware-and-software-requirements
- Stout Online Programs (Graduate and Undergraduate): Personal Laptop Recommendations
- Office 365: How to install Office 365 Desktop Applications on a PC or Mac (free)
- WISC Eligibility (for purchasing software throught the Wisconsin Integrated Software Catalog)
- Software: UW-Stout Faculty or Staff Personal Devices