Topics Map > Service Catalog > Device support > eStout
Topics Map > Service Catalog > Device support > Operating system support
Topics Map > Service Catalog > Device support > Device deployment
Windows 11: Initial Setup for a Student HP Laptop
Setting up Windows 11 on new student laptop
After you receive your new laptop, you will need to run an initial setup. Please follow these steps:
1. Connect to a wireless network. We encourage all students to connect to "Eduroam" using your school credentials.
2. IMPORTANT: Choose Set up for work or school.
3. Sign in with Microsoft using your Stout Email address. (Example: firstname.lastname@example.org)
4. Enter your Stout password.
5. The setup will take several minutes. Do not turn off your PC at this time.
6. Window will restart. You will be able to log in with your Stout credentials. You will want to connect to the Eduroam wireless network on campus.