Topics Map > Service Catalog > Device support > eStout
Topics Map > Service Catalog > Device support > Operating system support
Topics Map > Service Catalog > Device support > Device deployment
Windows 11: Initial Setup for a Student HP Laptop
Setting up Windows 11 on new student laptop
After you receive your new laptop, you will need to run an initial setup. Please follow these steps:
- Connect to the eduroam wireless network on campus using your school credentials.
- IMPORTANT: Choose Set up for work or school.
- Sign in with Microsoft using your Stout Email address. (Example: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Enter your Stout password.
- The setup will take several minutes. Do not turn off your PC at this time.
- Window will restart. You will be able to log in with your Stout credentials. You will need to connect to the eduroam wireless network on campus.