Photoshop (Mac): Disable GPU Sniffer
One of the possible errors from Adobe indicating a non-supported GPU:
Graphics cards that have not been bench-marked by Adobe will not be detected properly by Photoshop. Disabling the sniffer will stop any annoying popups that occur because of this.
- Open the Application folder and locate the Photoshop Folder.
- Open the Photoshop Folder and right-click the Photoshop Application.
- Select Show Package Contents. This will open a Contents folder.
- Open the Contents folder then open the MacOS folder.
- Rename the sniffer file to ~sniffer.
- Enter your password if prompted.