Topics Map > Service Catalog > Device support > Software deployment
Installing Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App: Managed Software Center (Student Apple)
How to install Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App on Student Macs using the Managed Software Center
If you are trying to access the Managed Software Center from off campus, you will need to connect via VPN See KB Article: Cisco Secure Client (Mac): Installation and Connection
1. Double-click on the Managed Software Center icon in your Applications folder.
2. Managed Software Center will open. Make sure "Software" is selected in the upper lefthand corner.
3. Locate the Adobe Creative Cloud Installer item and Click Install. After several minutes, the install will complete. You can now close Managed Software Center.
4. Find the Adobe Creative Cloud Installer in your Applications folder and Double-Click the icon.
5. The installer will start. Click Continue on the "Install Creative Cloud" screen that appears. You will be asked for your password. Enter your computer password and Click OK.
6. Enter your UW-Stout email address and click Continue.
7. Choose "Company or School Account."
8. Enter your UW-Stout password and click Sign In. If you're asked to stay signed in, click Yes.
9. While Creative Cloud installs, a survey may appear on the right side of the screen. You can Click Skip Question if you want to ignore this. After several minutes, the install will complete.
Adobe Creative Cloud Apps
After you install the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App, you will need to select and install the specific apps that you need to use. Visit Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop Application to view a list of all titles as well as instructions on how to install individual apps.