Topics Map > Service Catalog > Device support > Software deployment
Installing Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App: Managed Software Center (Student Apple)
How to install Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App on Student Macs using the Managed Software Center
**Note: If you have a laptop that was imaged prior to the Summer of 2019, you will need to have your laptop reimaged before you install the new version of Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App. Please visit the Technology Help Desk to have this done.
If you are trying to access the Managed Software Center off campus, you will need to connect via VPN See KB Article: VPN (Mac): Installation and Connection
1. Click on the Managed Software Center icon in your dock, or Double-Click the icon in your Applications folder.
2. Managed Software Center will open. By default it displays the updates tab. This is where you'll see updates for software you've previously installed from the Managed Software Center.
3. Click Software at the top middle of the window.
4. You will see the software available for installation through Managed Software Center. All available applications are shown by default. If you want to narrow it down, you can click one of the categories on the right side of the screen.
5. Find Adobe CC Desktop Application. Click the Install button.
6. The software will download and install.
7. Once the application is installed, open it and click Sign In with an Enterprise ID.
8. Sign in with your full UW-Stout email address. This will redirect you to the standard Stout Identity Provider login where you will enter your Stout username and password.
Adobe Creative Cloud Apps
After you install the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App, you will need to select and install the specific apps that you need to use. Visit 77693 to view a list of all titles as well as instructions on how to install individual apps.