Topics Map > Service Catalog > Device support > Software deployment
Installing Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App: Software Center (Faculty and Staff HP)
To install Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App on a campus provided HP laptop, faculty and staff. Please note that installations can only be performed while connected to UW-Stout's network.
Summary: How to install Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App on Faculty and Staff PCs using the Company Portal.
1. Open the Software Center from the Start Menu. You can also search for "Software Center" using the Search bar in the Start Menu.
2. In the Applications menu, click on the Creative Cloud Desktop App.
3. Click the Install button.
4. The application will begin to download and progress to the installation. Software Center will provide notifications on the progress of the installation.
5. Once the application is installed, open it and click Sign In with an Enterprise ID.
6. Sign in with your full UW-Stout email address. This will redirect you to the standard Stout Identity Provider login where you will enter your Stout username and password.
Adobe Creative Cloud Apps
After you install the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App, you will need to select and install the specific apps that you need to use. Visit Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop Application to view a list of all titles as well as instructions on how to install individual apps.