Topics Map > Service Catalog > Device support > Training
LinkedIn Learning: New Activation
Activating your new LinkedIn Learning Account (Previously Lynda.com)
Logging In and Activation
You will find a link to LinkedIn Learning on the UW-Stout Logins Page. You will continue to log into LinkedIn Learning with your UW-Stout login credentials and the first time you log in you will have the option to connect your LinkedIn account or continue without LinkedIn. You do NOT need to have a LinkedIn account to use LinkedIn Learning. You can choose either option and you will continue to have access to all of the video resources. If you choose not to connect your LinkedIn account, you will have the option to do that at a later time.
Highlights for all LinkedIn Learning users...
- High-quality content with over 1,800+ new courses per year
- More relevant recommendations
- Mobile and Desktop friendly
- If you choose not to connect your LinkedIn account, you will have the option to do that at a later time.
If you Connect to your LinkedIn Account...
- If you do choose to connect your LinkedIn account you may need to log into your LinkedIn account in addition to logging in with your Stout credentials.
- Only your learning data will be shared with your employer
- No other data from your LinkedIn profile will be accessible or shared.
- You will have the option to share your learning activity to your LinkedIn Profile
To learning more about LinkedIn Learning, watch the LinkedIn Learning video to get started.