Topics Map > Service Catalog > Device support > Training
LinkedIn Learning: Getting Started
Getting Started with LinkedIn Learning: Staff, Faculty and Students
Logging into LinkedIn Learning for the First Time
- Visit http://lilearning.uwstout.edu/. You will also find a link to LinkedIn Learning on the UW-Stout Logins Page.
- You will continue to log into LinkedIn Learning with your UW-Stout login credentials.
- The first time you log in you will have the option to connect your LinkedIn account or continue without a LinkedIn account. If you don't have a LinkedIn profile, you can easily create one at this time.
Please Note: You do NOT need to have a LinkedIn account to use LinkedIn Learning. You can choose either option and you will continue to have access to all of the video resources. If you choose not to connect your LinkedIn account, you will have the option to do that at a later time.
During the activation process, you will have the option to connect a LinkedIn profile to your LinkedIn Learning account. If you did not connect your accounts at that time you can do this at anytime. To connect your already existing LinkedIn Learning account with your personal LinkedIn profile, there are just a few simple steps:
- Login to your LinkedIn Learning Account
- From the top menu, click on Me > Settings.
- Click on Connect My Account under the Connect your LinkedIn account to your LinkedIn Learning account provided by your organization.
- Sign into your existing LinkedIn Learning account using your personal account information. (You can also create a new account if you do not have one.) We do not recommend using your UW-Stout email address for your LinkedIn account.
- Only your learning data will be shared with your employer
- No other data from your LinkedIn profile will be accessible or shared.
- You will have the option to share your learning activity to your LinkedIn Profile